Hell In A Bucket, They Love Each Other, Little Red Rooster, Loser, Beat It On Down The Line-> Greatest Story Ever Told, Peggy-O, When I Paint My Masterpiece, Bird Song
Scarlet Begonias-> Fire On The Mountain, Estimated Prophet-> Eyes Of The World-> Drums*-> Space-> I Will Take You Home-> The Other One-> Wharf Rat-> Throwing Stones-> Not Fade Away, E: Iko Iko**, Knockin' On Heaven's Door**
Other Artist(s): *w/ members of Neville Brothers, ** w/ the Bangles
LCPM audio from video soundtrack - used for patching only
1) 6 minutes into Little Red Rooster, 8.336 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience2.
2) Between Little Red Rooster and Loser, 1 minute and 53.778 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience2.
3) Between Loser and Beat It On Down The Line, 1 minute and 15.802 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience2.
4) 4 minutes into Peggy-O, 9.205 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience2.
5) 2 minutes into Estimated Prophet, 1.498 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience2.
6) 5 minutes into Eyes Of The World, 22.524 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience1.
7) At the beginning of The Other One, 19.219 seconds overlapped and had to be deleted from the soundboard.
8) 6 minutes into Throwing Stones, 31.055 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience1.
9) During the handclapping after Not Fade Away, the soundboard ended and switched to the audience1 for the 2 encores.
10) I used the video soundtrack as the timing reference and while the Soundboard was slightly fast averaging about .3 seconds a minute faster than the video, the Audience1 matched the video almost exactly.
11) As video came in 48k 16 bit, I used the 96k 24 bit Keo recording and upped the bitrate of the soundboard using rBrain so that it matched the video and audience to mix the sbd for the video. This soundboard was mixed down to 44.1k 16 bit using rBrain8.
October 27, 2019 Subject:
Allright show. This is a nice-sounding source.
I always try to write my review on the same source as the "bread crumb" idiot who has polluted so many comments sections with his own useless personal show-listening-tracking system that becomes apparently a part of the permanent record about whatever archive.org pages he chooses to vandalize with his little "calling card" ...
Anyway, middle-of-the-pack 1988 show. Jerry's voice is mostly solid; the laryngitis really doesn't come out to play much here. First set has more energy than the second, although about halfway through "Estimated", things really heat up. That's worth a listen. I don't necessarily pay close attention to the drummers in the middle of the song part of this song, but they are REALLY going bananas here during the "I'll call down thunder..." passage particularly.
Probably like the breadcrumbs dude, best to spin this show once and then, I guess, fly away. As he evidently does, and has done here ...
January 5, 2018 Subject: